Belt conveyorsSlider Bed is an economical choice for assembly line, sorting, inspection or other unit-handling applications requiring a more rigid construction.
- Modular Construction
- 5-1/4" (13.34cm) deep X 12 ga. Frame
- Belt Widths up to 60" (1.52m)
|Optional Vari-speed Controller.|
- Belt: Friction / Friction, PVC or rough top.
- Belt Widths: 8 (20.32cm) to 60 (1.52m) in 6 (15.24cm) increments.
- Bed: 12 ga. Formed steel slider bed pans, 5-1/4 (13.34cm) deep frames. Standard 5 ft. (1.52m) and 10 ft. (3.04m) Long sections.
- Drive Pulley: 4 (10.16 cm), 6 (15.24cm) or 8 (20.32cm) with solid welded shafts and crowning for easy tracking.
- Tail Pulley: 4 (10.16 cm), 6 (15.24cm) or 8 (20.32cm) with solid welded shafts and crowning for easy tracking.
- Return Rollers: 1.9 (4.83 cm) dia. with grease packed ball bearings.
- Take-Up: Provides belt take-up at tail pulleys to allow for future belt stretch.
- Bearings: Sealed, self-aligning, pre-lubricated ball bearings on drive and tail pulleys.
- Conveying Speed: Standard 60 FPM. (Others speeds available). (Completely variable SCR controlled optinal.)
- Speed Reduction: Sealed worm gear ''C'' face flanged speed reducer.
- Motor: ½ Hp (372.85watt) to 2 HP (1491.4watt) 3 Phase 60Hz. Totally enclosed, fan cooled.