Gravity wheelsGravity Wheel Conveyors are uniquely designed to convey lightweight packages or for use in operations requiring lightweight moveable sections. Use a combination of straight or curved sections to provide optimun flexibility and adaptability to your work environment.
- 6 Standard Widths
- Steel or Aluminum Frames
- Wheels Set Hight or Low
- Axles on 1-1/2 (3.81cm), 3 (7.62cm) or 4
- (10.16cm) Centres
- Aluminum, Steel or Plastic Wheels
- Frame: 2- 1/2 (6.35cm) deep x 12 ga. Formed steel or 1/8 (3.175mm) aluminum channel with welded cross members. 4'' (10.16cm) deep channel frames for rollers set low.
- Widths: 12 (30.48cm),15 (38.1cm), 18 (45.72cm), 21 (53.34cm), 24 (60.96cm) and 30 (76.2cm) overall. Optional Couplings available for portable set-ups.
- Curves: 30°to 90°; 48 (1.22m) outside radius on 12(30.48cm), 15 (38.1cm) and 18 (45.72cm) widths; 60 (1.52m) outside radius on 21 (53.34cm), 24 (60.96cm) and 30 (76.2cm) widths.
- Lenghts: 5ft.(1.52m) and 10 ft.(3.05m) Staright sections. Special lengths are also available.
- Wheels: 1-15/16 dia. (4.92cm) with ball bearings in hardened raceway and lifetime lubrication. Corrosion-resistant aluminum, zinc coated steel and black plastic also available.
- Axles: 1/4 dia. (0.64cm), threaded with locknut. Spaced on 1-1/2 (3.81cm), 3 (7.62cm) or 4 (10.16cm) centres.
Load Capacity Charge
|Frame capacity||Wheel capacity|
|Frame material||Support centres||Max. uniformily||Distributed load||Max. static load per wheels|
|Steel||1300 (589.68kg)||350 (158.76kg)||65 (29.48kg)||5" (1.52m)|
|Aluminium||1710 (322.06kg)||160 (72.58kg)||50 (22.68kg)||10" (3.05m)|