Motorized rollersLineshaft Driven Live Roller Conveyor is a unique concept in powered conveyors. It has the capability of accumulating products with minimum back pressure. Typical characteristics include quiet operation and easy maintenance.
- Minimum Back Pressure Accumulation
- Reversible (with “C” clips)
- Single Drive Powers Straight Sections, Curves and Spurs
- Slave Driven from Straight Sectionor Self Powered
- 30°, 45°, 60°, 90° Curves
- 30° and 45° Spurs
- Tapered Rollers on Curves
- Frame: 7-1/2" (19.05cm) deep steel formed channel frames
- Widths: 18" (45.72cm), 24" (60.96cm), 30" (76.2cm) and 36" (91.44cm).
- Rollers: 1.9" (4.83cm) dia. X 16 ga. galvanized rollers with 7/16" (1.11cm) hex axle and grease packed ball bearings. Rollers spaced on 3" (7.62cm), 4-1/2" (11.43cm) and 6" (15.24cm) centres. Other centres are also available.
- Drive shaft: 1" (2.54cm) dia. steel shaft full length of conveyor. Delrin chain coupling at bed joints.
- Drive Spools: 2" (5.08cm) dia. delrin spool held in place on shaft by ''snap-on'' retaining clips.
- Drive belts: 3/16" (0.48cm) dia. urethane belts from drive spools to rollers.
- Bearings: Sealed, self-aligning, pre-lubricated ball bearings support drive shaft.
- Drive section: Reducer and motor mounted underneath conveyor.
- Motor: ½ HP (372.85watt) to 2 HP (1491.4watt) 3 Phase 60 Hz, totally enclosed, fan cooled, 1750 RPM.
- Conveying speed: Constant 60 FPM. Others available.
- Load Capacities:
- Max. load per powered roller = 20 lbs. (9.07kg)
- Max. driven length with single drive at centre = 120 ft. (36.58m)
- Max driven length per ¼ HP = 20 ft.(6.1m)
- Do not exceed a 75 lb. (34.02kg) total product load without consulting engineering