Do you want to contribute to the success of a VERY dynamic company that offers challenging opportunities? We have the perfect opportunity for you! Planiform is currently looking for a full-time Inside Sales Representative, to join the team at Terrebonne. Planiform is in the midst of tremendous growth and employs over 70 amazing employees!
New R&D product : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhJ03KGevWA
Planiform was founded 50 years ago and is specialized in designing, manufacturing and installing automated conveyor systems for distribution centers, retail stores and industrial laundromats. Our conveyor systems are often tailor-made according to the needs of our customers. Although Planiform's sales are mainly in the USA and Canada, we also have customers all over the world.
Our team : https://www.planiform.com/our-team
Why work at Planiform?
- Base salary depending on experience between $45,000 and $55,000
- Additional commissions to salary of $20,000 if annual target is reached, but no commission CAP if objectives are exceeded.
- Flexible hours
- Flexibility to finish at noon on Friday
- RRSP program including employer contribution
- Collective insurance including employer contribution (drugs, eyewear, dental, travel, life, disability and dependent life)
- Minimum of 3 personal days per year
- Afternoon off on your birthday
- Paid closure during the holiday period
- Collective garden during the summer
- Unlimited coffee with new new espresso machines!
- Allowance for your activities outside of work
- Possibility to bring your pet to work
- Excellent working atmosphere and many social activities
What will your responsibilities be?
As a sales representative, you will be responsible of several customers. Our customers are mainly in the United States, which means sales are mainly done remotely. The representative may be required to travel, but occasionally for seminars and industrial events (2 to 3 times a year).
80% of your time will be dedicated to sales and 20% will be dedicated to department tasks. At Planiform, your ideas will be listened to and taken into consideration and you will be considered a key player. It is the advantage of working for an SME!
- Establish close relationships with customers through telephone contacts and virtual meetings;
- Prospecting and discovery of potential customers
- Qualify prospects to convert them into opportunities
- Identify and document customer opportunities.
- Qualified customer transactions.
- Work as a team with sales application engineering to identify the solution.
- Prepare complete proposals and presentations for clients using the Application Engineer.
- Carry out and follow up on opportunities (Identification of tasks to obtain the sale);
- Use of sales software for updating customer follow-ups in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool;
- Maintain certain existing customer accounts and increase Planiform’s presence through them;
- Act as an ambassador for Planiform’s commercial offering;
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and industrial events;
- Participate in meetings with the sales department to develop and implement sales strategies on a monthly/annual basis.
- Work in collaboration with the different departments of the company.
- Achieve and even exceed set sales objectives.
What we are looking for:
- DEP or DEC in sales or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience (commercial and industrial)
- Experience with a sales cycle of 2 months or more (an asset)
- Experience in manufacturing sales (an asset)
- Experience with a CRM system
- Have an interest in the technical side of products
- Be perfectly bilingual (English and French) both orally and in writing, because our clients are mainly in the United States and Canada
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a cheerful person