- Posted on
- June 20, 2022
Do you want to contribute to the success of a VERY dynamic company, to have many challenges and to travel around the world? We have the perfect opportunity for you! Planiform is currently looking for a full-time installer to join its team. The next facility will be located in Levittown, PA. Plan 1 weeks of training at our Terrebonne plant before the start of the installation.
Installers will work up to 21 consecutive days and will then have a full week off. This work schedule will remain the same throughout the duration of the next installation.
Planiform was founded approximately 50 years ago and designs, manufactures and installs automated conveyor systems for distribution centers, retail stores and industrial laundries. Our conveyor systems are often tailor-made according to the needs of our customers. Although Planiform’s sales are mainly in the USA and Canada, we also have customers all over the world. Planiform is in the midst of tremendous growth and has nearly 50 fantastic and very happy employees!
Why work at Planiform?
- Salary per week between $2,700 and $3,050 depending on experience including the following these allocations :
- Employees are housed at company expense
- Meal allowance of $66/day
- Cellular allowance of $10/day for the United States and $14/day internationally
- Group activity during installations of more than 14 days
- An additional week of vacation paid to installers when they reach 75 days away
- Leader bonus of $2/hour (applicable when you become a leader)
- Paid at time and a half after 40 hours of work
- RRSP program including employer contribution
- Collective insurance including employer contribution (drugs, eyewear, dental, travel, life, disability and dependent life)
- Minimum of 3 personal days per year
- Afternoon off on your birthday
- Closed during the holiday season
- Additional paid time off during the holiday season
- Allowance for your activities outside of work
- Excellent working atmosphere and many social activities
- Great opportunity to travel in Canada, United States and internationally
- Opportunity to participate in the social committee
What will your responsibilities be?
- Install different types of conveyors and handling systems at our customers who are mostly in the United States;
- Work with the installation and engineering team to meet deadlines and requirements;
- Possibility of being assigned to other related tasks related to the position
What we are looking for:
- Professional study diploma (DEP) in industrial mechanics (an asset);
- 0 to 6 months of experience;
- Be able to read blueprints;
- Opened to do all other tasks in the factory (welding, assembling, cutting, measuring);
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team, punctual, autonomous
- Open to travel in Canada, the United States and internationally up to a maximum of 21 days consecutive.